Update: Here’s the new version of a Magento CE 2.1.3 database diagram.
Every now and then someone on the Internet asks for a Magento database diagram, like this question here on MagentoSE.
While there are a lot of cool resources out there (which are unfortunately a bit outdated), I created a new one.
This is the database diagram of a fresh CE 220.127.116.11 installation.
Some statistics (because I love statistics):
- Magento CE 18.104.22.168 consists of 333 tables
- 19 tables start with core_*
- 47 tables start with sales_*
- 84 tables start with catalog_*
How to read it & find stuff:
- Catalog is on the very left (big yellow group)
- Sales is on the very right (big blue group)
- EAV and Core stuff is in the middle (the brown & orange groups)
- Customer tables are in the middle/bottom (big green group)
- The rest (salesrules, logs, reports, newsletter, tags, poll, etc.) is on the bottom
If you like it, go and upvote my answer on MagentoSE 😉
Have fun with it!
Link: Magento CE 22.214.171.124 database diagram
Feedback on the diagram is welcome. Especially on some lonely tables that I moved to the best of my knowledge and belief into one of the groups.
10 Gedanken zu „Magento CE 126.96.36.199 database diagram“
And the same for Magento 2 would be great 🙂
True, I wonder if Magento will release a DB diagram for Magento 2 🙂
mit welchem Tool hast du das Datenbankschema erstellt ?
Hast du das Schema auch in einer größeren Auflösung ?
Das Datenbankschema habe ich mit DbSchema erstellt. Noch größer hab ich’s leider nicht.
Thanks for diagram
Excellent ! Thank you very much!
Excellent! thanks you very much!, would be very helpful, if you upload the file, for inspect the relation, but, thanks, is a awesome work.
Impressive! Here’s the link to the zoomable version if you’re interested.
Amazing Work, I’ve been wanting and needing to do this for so long, thank you so much!
Any chance I can get a copy of the source DBSchma file so I can build my own with my Extension tables?
Thanks again for your hard work! I did upvote you BTW 🙂
I am sorry but I don’t have the original file of this diagram any more.